The partnerships service facilitates the exchange and the interface between: the staff of the institute, the companies that use their expertise, and the administrative offices of the overseeing authorities of the laboratory.
You are a corporation, looking for
- training for your employees,
- expertise on a specific domain of mathematics,
- specialists that can help you develop new concepts and results ?
The partnerships service is your entry gate to the Institute. The service will take your needs into account, and help you put your questions into a mathematical framework. Then they will get you in touch with a scientist that will be willing to develop a collaborative project with you.
Contact : valo (AT) math.univ-toulouse.COUNTRY where COUNTRY is replaced by fr
The collaborations can have different formats:
- internship co-mentoring (Master 1 or Master 2 students),
- corporate PhD mentoring or co-mentoring (French government CIFRE program),
- providing a service (using state-of-the art known results),
- providing research (developping new results).
The 200+ members of the laboratory cover a large part of mathematics. Among past or present collaborations we can cite:
- numerical analysis, scientific computing,
- modelling, developping models adapted to a given object of interest,
- image and signal processing,
- artificial intelligence.
Who are we?
The partnerships service gathers researchers and engineers of the IMT from different fields of applied mathematics, that have set up strong links with the partnerships services from UPS and CNRS, as well as collaborations with corporations.