Talks at conferences and seminars
Fano's inequality for random variables
- Statistics seminar, Université Lyon 1, March 30, 2017.
- Statistics seminar, AgroParisTech, Paris, November 28, 2016.
Refined lower bounds for adversarial bandits
- Conference NIPS 2016 (poster), Barcelona, December 7, 2016.
- Statistics seminar, Marseille, November 14, 2016.
A chaining algorithm for online nonparametric regression
- MIAT seminar, INRA Auzeville, June 10, 2016.
- GEL 2016 workshop, Superbagnères de Luchon, January 5, 2016.
- Probability and Statistics seminar, Université de Lorraine, Nancy, October 15, 2015. [slides]
- CREST statistical seminar, ENSAE, Malakoff, October 5, 2015. [handwritten notes]
- Conference COLT 2015, Paris, July 5, 2015. [video and slides]
- Workshop Methodological advances in statistics related to big data, Castro Urdiales, June 10, 2015.
- Workshop BoSanTouVal 2015, Luchon, March 25, 2015.
- MAD seminar, Toulouse School of Economics, Toulouse, March 20, 2015.
Introduction to prediction of individual sequences / (combinatorial) adversarial bandits
- DEVI seminar, ENAC, Toulouse, January 12, 2017.
- ANR ALICIA meeting, Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, May 12, 2014. [handwritten notes]
- ANR SPADRO meeting, Université Paris X Nanterre, April 9, 2014. [slides in french]
- Applied mathematics seminar, École Centrale Paris, Châtenay-Malabry, January 31, 2013. [slides]
- ANR Costa-Brava meeting, Grenoble, September 21, 2012.
Talk that I presented at most French seminars in 2012
Title: Régression linéaire séquentielle pour des suites déterministes arbitraires. Liens avec le cadre statistique classique.
- Statistics seminar, ENSAI, Rennes, April 6, 2012.
- Probability and Statistics seminar, Université Lille 1, March 28, 2012.
- Probability and Statistics seminar, Université de Lorraine, Nancy, March 22, 2012.
- SAMM seminar, Université Paris 1, March 9, 2012.
- MODAL'X Probability and Statistics seminar, Université Paris-Ouest Nanterre, February 23, 2012.
- Applied mathematics seminar, Université de Nantes, February 16, 2012.
- École Centrale de Lyon, Ecully, February 15, 2012.
- Seminar on non-stationarity and risk management, Université de Cergy-Pontoise, January 19, 2012.
- IMT Statistics seminar, Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, January 17, 2012.
- MAP5 Statistics seminar, Université Paris 5, January 13, 2012. [handwritten notes]
- LAGA Probability and Statistics seminar, Université Paris 13, November 30, 2011.
- Probability and Statistics seminar, Université Montpellier 2, October 17, 2011.
Sparsity regret bounds in online linear regression for individual sequences
- Conference COLT 2011, Budapest, July 9, 2011. [video and slides]
- 43èmes Journées de Statistiques, Tunis, May 26, 2011.
- CREST statistical seminar, ENSAE, Malakoff, March 7, 2011.
- Statistical machine learning seminar (SMILE), École Normale Supérieure, Paris, February 28, 2011.
- Weekly seminar of the SequeL INRIA team, Lille, December 17, 2010.
Adaptive and optimal online linear regression on L1-balls
- Conference ALT 2011, Espoo (Finland), October 5, 2011.
Minimax rates of internal and swap regrets
- 42èmes Journées de Statistiques, Marseille, May 27, 2010. [extended abstract]
- StatMathAppli seminar, Fréjus, August 31, 2010.
Aggregation of nonlinear models
- StatMathAppli seminar, Fréjus, September 2, 2011.
Minimax rates in prediction of individual sequences: an introduction
- PhD student seminar of the STA group, Telecom ParisTech, June 21, 2011.
Randomized prediction of individual sequences
- Mathematical PhD student seminar, Université Paris-Sud 11, Orsay, February 17, 2010.
- Joint session of the PhD student seminars of the PMA (Univ. Paris 6) and LSTA (Univ. Paris 7), November 12, 2009.
- Informal seminar of the Probability/Statistics team of the DMA, ENS Paris, April 28, 2009.