- Hélène ROUZAUD (2000-03). Mathematical study of a spherical flame with heat losses. Presently: Classes Préparatoires teacher.
- Pierre BERTHONNAUD (1999-2003, 50% with K. Domelevo). Kinetic modelling of the combustion of a spray. Presently: Banking analyst.
- Pascal NOBLE (1999-2003, 50% with J.-P. Vila).
Invariant manifold methods for the Saint Venant equations and discrete
Hamiltonian systems. Presently: Professor at INSA Toulouse.
- Yannick SIRE (2002-05, 50% with G. James).
Propagative solutions in discrete molecular networks and reaction-diffusion equations. Presently: Professor at Johns Hopkins University.
- Michael BAGES (2004-07, 50% with P. Martinez). KPP type equations in periodic media: pulsating waves, nontrivial behaviour. Presently: Classes Préparatoires teacher.
- Rui HUANG (2005-08, 50% with F. Hamel). Existence and stability of multi-dimensional fronts. Presently: Assistant Professor at Guangzhou University.
- Mélanie FRAISSE (2007-11). Large time analysis of a Burgers-Boussinesq type model. Presently: high school teacher.
- Léonard MONSAINGEON (2008-11). Nonlinear diffusion models in Inertial Confinement Models. Presently: Post-doc at Lisbon University.
- Anne-Charline COULON (2011-14, 50% with X. Cabré) Fast propagation in reaction-diffusion equations with fractional diffusion. Presently: Classes Préparatoires teacher.
- Miguel YANGARI SOSA (2012-14, 50% with P. Felmer) Propagation in monotone KPP systems with fractional diffusion. Presently: Assistant Professor at Quito university.
- Laurent DIETRICH (2012-15, 50% with H. Berestycki) Propagation enhancement in reaction-diffusion by a line of fast diffusion. Presently: post-doc at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Antoine PAUTHIER (2013-, 50% with H. Berestycki) Integral reaction-diffusion models in inhomogeneous media.