Jean-Michel Roquejoffre Professor in Mathematics I am the head of doctoral studies in Mathematics
and Computer Science (M.I.T.T.
) Institut de Mathématiques
Université Paul Sabatier
118 route de Narbonne
31062 Toulouse Cedex, France
Tel. +33 (0)5 61 55 77 71
Curriculum vitae (pdf)
In view of the recent sequence of events I am also:
a journalist, a policeman, and a Jew.
Four main topics, each interacting with the others: Reaction-diffusion equations, Free boundary problems, Hamilton-Jacobi equations, Applied
dynamical systems. The corrsponding publications are approximately
sorted according to these topics. Many preprints can be found here. Please be aware that almost all of them differ notably from their final published version.
Some lecture notes
notes correspond to specialised courses or mini-courses. Most of them
are hand-written; perhaps they will be LaTeXed one day. They are
Past and current PhD students
A list of them, sometimes with links to their home pages, can be found here.
Some past and upcoming events
- Impact of climate change on biological invasions and population distributions (Banff, may 2013) lien
- Recent advances in Partial Differential Equations (Courant Institute, may 2013) lien
- The Second Pacific Rim Mathematical Association (PRIMA) Congress (Shanghai, june 2013) lien
- JISD 2013 (Barcelona, july 2013) lien
- Qualtitative and geometric aspects of elliptic PDEs (CRM Barcelona, september 2013) lien
- CIMI thematic trimester on PDEs and probabillity theory (Toulouse, january-june 2014) lien
- JISD 2014 (Barcelona, june 2014) lien
- Recent advances in non-local and non-linear analysis (ETH Zürich, june 2014) lien
- Front propagation and particle systems (Banff, september 2014) lien
- Getting started with PDEs (Haifa, september 2014) lien