AddressNovember 16 and 17, 2015 - Imperial College in London, 170 Queen’s Gate, London, UK.
ContactHenri Berestycki, Adrien Blanchet, Jose A. Carrillo, Pierre Degond & Sara Merino Aceituno.
AccomodationsThere are plenty of hotel options in the South Kensington area with close proximity to Imperial College, which we try to summarize in the following. Due to the multiplicity of the budget sources, we cannot pre-book and direct bill all invited speakers' accomodations. We apologize for the inconvenience. So, if you are a speaker, please, refer to your invitation e-mail to see if you have to take care of the booking yourself (in which case the letter will specify to whom you will have to send the receipts for the reimbursement) or if the reservation and billing of the hotel is taken care of by the conference organization.
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel (68-86 Cromwell Road, SW7 5BT, London). This is the original preferred conference hotel.
- The Grange Strathmore (41 Queens Gate Gardens, London, SW7 5NB). In close proximity to the conference venue, the Radisson and Gloucester Road Tube Station.
- The Best Western Cromwell (10 Cromwell Road, London, SW7 4ES). Also in good proximity to the conference venue, all other Hotels and Gloucester Road Tube Station.
- Queen's Gate Hotel (31-34 Queen's Gate, SW7 5JA London). Very close to the conference venue, however room rates are higher than in the above hotels.
- For a more economic hotel accommodation, there are plenty of options as well. We can recommend the area around Queensway and Bayswater Tube station. For example we recommend:
Local TransportCampus information
Transport for London (we recommend to get an Oyster card for using the Tube, Buses and local trains)
London Shared Cycle Hire